At Wangaratta Laser Aesthetics, we pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of laser technology based Skin Treatments and Laser Tattoo Removal. We use the latest technology available on the market and keep up to date with the newest techniques and developments. We are committed to providing high quality treatments using only the most sophisticated equipment available. We have adopted a ‘solutions focused’ philosophy and are driven by the results we see and satisfaction experienced by our clients through our treatments.
There is a lot of excitement surrounding the use of lasers and energy-based devices. Lasers and EBD’s really are the ‘new black’ in anti-ageing. Whether you are looking to treat the visible signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and pigment, or you want to fade or get rid of a tattoo, lasers coupled with great skincare are the way forward. Many of our clients understand the benefits of using lasers to rejuvenate their skin, whilst others still remain in the dark about the benefits of device-based skin treatments.
One of the most commonly asked question from our clients regarding the benefits of lasers is ‘how do I know it will work for me?’.
This question is precisely the reason why we sit the client down for an extensive consultation, focusing on the clients desired aesthetic outcome.
When you book a consultation at our clinic, we discuss your treatment options and give detailed explanation as to the results you can expect. Your treatment plan is formulated based on your skin concerns.
Come and meet our friendly, professional staff who are committed to providing you with premium results and outcomes for your tattoo removal and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Results based promise applies only when the treatment recommendations, in their entirety, are accepted by the client (these are contained in your treatment plan)
- All treatments are performed by trained experienced therapists. Whilst due care and diligence is undertaken for all treatments, there is inherent risk in performing laser which can not be completely mitigated. More information is provided during consultation
- Desired treatment outcomes must be reasonable, realistic and attainable. Client expectations will be guided by the treating Therapist.
- Clinical photography is taken before and after each treatment to document treatment outcomes.
- Our results-based promise DOES NOT apply if a client decides to proceed with treatment a) against the treating therapist or doctors judgment, or b) if the treating therapist advises the treatment will not meet your desired outcome.